Name: Alex Flores
ABOUT YOUR BLOG
1. How, When and Why did you get into blogging industry?
How: I started blogging after learning it through a friend
When: July 26, 2010
Why: I want to help by giving feedback to our fellow friends.
2. How you came up with the name for it?
Because I want help other people through this technology
3. How long have you been here and what made you want to start?
How long : Over 2 years
What made you start: Expressing myself as an OFW
4. Do you blog for a job full time? What else do you do aside from blogging?
Do you blog: If I have time
What else: Surfing new ideas in the internet and a full time OFW.
5. Did you choose to start blogging directly about your chosen niche or because you just saw a good way to make money from blogging?
I choose to help other people.
6. How much time do you spend on work related to your blog(s) each week?
2-3 hrs a day if I have time
7. What do you find to be your biggest struggle as a blogger?
False article, plagiarism.
8. How did you get to where you are now with your blog(s)? To what do you attribute your success? And what is the next goal you hope to achieve?
I think that I already reached my goal in blogging and I want to share this to all the new bloggers, that this is not only for making money but also a way where you can express yourself being a writer. And from blogging, I was discovered as a writer contributor of Abante OFW which is circulated around the Middle East.
9. Where do you see your blog(s) and yourself in 5 years?
I leave all to Him and depend all my success through His glory.
10. One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic. What tips can you give bloggers to drive traffic to a new blog?
I’m not familiar with the traffic but for sure if your blog is interesting, readers will land on your page and surely they will follow it…
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers wanting to start blogging and help them start out on a path to success?
I want to share that blogging has two sides; good and bad. The good thing is that you can express yourself through freedom of writing, because you are the writer of your own blog freely, yet responsibly. This will help you also to learn how to be a professional writer with respect.
Well, the bad thing is putting too much time in blogging and not giving yourself time to relax so you can do sensible writing for your blog. Always use your effort properly. Success is always there for us if we only know how to serve other people in a good way.
12. Describe your blog in 10 words
BuhayOFW is my own style of expressing myself as an OFW.