Last Updated on 4 months by DIARYNIGRACIA
Domestic Servant’s Visa is also known as Visa 20. Kuwaiti families and expatriate families can apply domestic visa for female full time employee. A married man can only sponsor a maid provided that his wife and children are living with him. Females between 20 to 50 years of age can apply as domestic servant. Single men cannot employ a female domestic servant.
Requirements to apply for Domestic Visa
- Salary certificates of sponsor and his wife
- Copy of house rent agreement
- Copy of sponsor and wife’s passport
- Copy of local birth certificates or passport of sponsor and wife’s children
- Copy of the sponsor’s and wife’s civil ID
- Copy of the servant’s passport plus eight passport sized photos
- Copy of the work contract for the servant
- Non relationship affidavit from embassy
All affidavits must be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The immigration office will check the size of the home / flat of the sponsor family, its monthly income and will check if the family’s need to employ a maid, before issuing a visa.
PEOPLE ALSO READ:
You may also follow my Instagram account featuring microliterature #microlit. For more of my artworks, visit DIARYNIGRACIA INSTAGRAM.