Last Updated on 9 months by DiaryNiGracia
INVITATION TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
Subject: Logo Competition
We are pleased to invite all of you to join the LOGO making contest for the upcoming Overall Filipino Community Organization Launching spearheaded by POLO / OWWA Philippine Embassy Kuwait , with the criteria as follows:
1. ELIGIBILITY – The contest is open to all Filipinos in Kuwait with the age of 15 years old and above.
2. DESIGN FEATURES
· The logo shall be based on the theme: UNITY TOWARDS PROGRESS AND COMMUNITY BUILDING.
The logo shall not include any material that is copyright protected by any person, state, entity, organization, club or society such as photograph, icon, symbol, etc.
· The logo colors shall not exceed more than seven (7) colors.
· The elements shall not exceed more than five (5) elements.
The size of the logo in print and non-print would be two (2) inches wide and two (2) inches high for square and size for rectangular should be three (3) inches wide and two (20 inches high. The number of pixels of the logo should not be below 100 pixels.
3. JUDGING shall be based on the following criteria;
· Relevance to the theme – 25 %
· Originality – 25 %
Creativity – 25 %
Visual appeal / impact (reflecting the aspirations of the Filipino Community in Kuwait – 25
Note: Each contestant shall also submit a brief written explanation of not more than five (5) sentences about the contest piece. Judges will be selected by the team and POLO. Any entry containing inappropriate language or content will be deleted and not considered.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES: Submission date has been extended until 29th of May 2013 and may be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
PRIZES: 500 USD for the First Prize, 300 USD for the Second Prize and 200 USD for the Third Prize. Gifts, tokens and certificates shall also be given to the top three (3) winning entries which shall be selected by a Board of Judges not later than 31st of May 2013. The winners shall be announced during the Migrant Workers Day celebration on June 7, 2013.
4. The top three (3 ) entries shall be displayed at the POLO Philippine Embassy Kuwait premises and the top ten ( 10 ) entries shall be given certificates of appreciation.
5. WAIVER : All participants will be enjoined to sign a waiver that in the event of being declared a top three ( 3 ) winner, his or her contest entry shall become the property of the Filipino Community and no longer personal property.
OTHER MATTERS: In the event of similar entries submitted, the Board of Judges shall select the winners based on the listed criteria. The decision of the Board of Judges is final.
For more information kindly contact:
Richard Ardon : Mobile – 97346012 (PEAK) ; Katrina Isnaji – 55608708 (PEAK) ; H. Doctolero – 96676043
The Updates of the Daily 180 COVID-19 Random Test
Simple Ways in Accessing the Services of the Ministry of Interior
The Proper Steps in Donating Blood for Kuwait Blood Bank
Your Easy Procedure in Renewing your Residency
Ways to Avail Gas Cylinders, Petrol, Repairs and Vehicle Insurance
Peace and love to you.