Invitation to all interested Filipino Participants in Kuwait
Subject: Slogan Making Contest
We are pleased to invite all interested individual Filipinos to join the SLOGAN making contest in coordination with the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO), Philippine Embassy , Kuwait as per the following criteria:
The contest is open to all Filipinos in Kuwait with age 15 years old and above.
2. Slogan Features
· The slogan shall be based on the theme “ Unity towards progress and community building”.
· Slogan must be in Filipino language using a maximum of fifteen (15) words.
· All submitted entries must be original slogans and artwork that have not been published previously.
All contestants must submit a written explanation about their entries in not more than 100 words.
Judging shall be based on the following criteria:
· Relevance to the theme – 30%
· Creativity – 30%
· Originality – 30%
· Impact and presentation – 10%
· Judges will be selected by the team and POLO. Any entries containing inappropriate language or content will be deleted and not considered.
4. Submission of Entries
· Submission date has been extended up to May 29, 2013 and only via email at email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
500 USD for First Prize, 300 USD for Second Prize and 200 USD for Third Prize. Gifts, tokens and a certificate shall be given to the top three (3) winning entries which shall be selected by the board of judges not later than May 31, 2013. The winners shall be announced during the Migrant Workers Day celebration on June 7, 2013.
· The top three (3) winners shall be displayed at the POLO Philippine Embassy premises and the top ten (10) entries shall receive certificates of appreciation.
· All participants will be enjoined to sign a waiver that in the event of being declared among the top three (3), his or her contest entry shall become a property of the Filipino Community / POLO and no longer his or her personal property.
7. Other related matters
· In the event of similar entries submitted, the board of judges shall select the winners based on the listed criteria.
· The decision of the board of judges shall be final.
For more info kindly contact:
Oliver Diong(Club Ilonggo) – 66768028, Gilcia Rose Hernan(Club Ilonggo) – 66156392
Gracia Amor (Filipino Bloggers)- 65147576 , Larry Villanueva (POLO / OWWA) – 22525082