BAYANIHAN PARA KAY KABAYAN!
Sagip-tulong for the victims of Typhoon Maring & Labuyo
07 September 2013 – Saturday – 9am to 11am
Holy Family Cathedral Church, Kuwait City
Contact Numbers :
Oliver 6676 8028
Hengie 6635 4184
Rommel 6659 2672
Founder Lee 6044 5948
Chelsie 5555 1841
1. Items most needed are the following; canned/bottled goods, medicines, banig/sleeping bags, mosquito nets, toiletries, laundry detergent/soap.
2. Canned/bottled goods should be at least six (6) months from expiration dates.
3. Perishable items, fresh meat, fruits, vegetables & bread are not allowed.
4. Slightly used clothing, shoes, blankets and/or towels are allowed.
5. All donations will be brought forward to Philippine Red Cross and chosen evacuation centers.
MUST-READ AND SHARE!
You may also follow my Instagram account featuring microliterature #microlit. For more of my artworks, visit DIARYNIGRACIA INSTAGRAM