Last Updated on 7 months by DIARYNIGRACIA
My Persian friend came for a visit and craved for pasta. She neither likes our sweet Filipino style pasta sauce nor the sour Italian pasta sauce. So I asked her what she liked and came up with my own Persian pasta sauce recipe. Sharing with you my homemade recipe;
Half kilo chicken breast meat shredded
1 large onion chopped
3 – 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 can evaporated milk 160 ml.
1 can all purpose cream 160 ml.
3 table spoons mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 2 table spoons of oil and sauté chopped garlic until light brown.
2. Saute onions until translucent.
3. Pour in shredded chicken breast meat.
4. Pour in evaporated milk and bring to boil while stirring occasionally.
5. Pour in all purpose cream and mayonnaise.
6. Bring to boil while stirring occasionally.
7. Add chicken stock until desired thickness is reached.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes on medium fire while stirring occasionally.
For more updates on jobs in Kuwait visit social media in Kuwait http://kabayaninkuwait.com/