Last Updated on 7 months by DIARYNIGRACIA
The Ministry of Interior is one of the established ministries in Kuwait. The ministry played a major role in carrying out the implemented measures against the COVID-19 disease while maintaining peace and order to the community. Because of the ongoing health crisis, the Interior Ministry set up more online platforms where the citizens and residents can access for their needs or emergencies.
To access the online platform, click here for the link. It will lead to the wesbite presented on the photo below.
You can also access their platform through downloading their official applications in the Google Play Store and Apple Store. To acess them, click the following links.
- Ministry of Interior Application through Google Play Store
- Ministry of Interior Application through Apple Store
Through these online platforms, you may avail the following services offered by the Ministry of Interior. It includes the following.
- For TRAFFIC VIOLATION, where you can check and pay. Click this link.
- For DRIVING LICENSE, where you can renew it. Click this link.
- For ELECTRICITY AND WATER BILL, where you can check and pay. Click this link.
- For LANDLINE BILLS, where you can check and pay. Click this link.
For those with expired CIVIL I.D. but have submitted their CIVIL I.D. Renewal Request, Kuwait Mobile I.D. remains available for them especially in this COVID-19 crisis. To access the platform, click this link. It will lead you to the website shown below.
To further guide you through the process, you may watch this following video about registering yourself to this Kuwait Mobile I.D.
MUST READ AND SHARE!
If you like this article please share and love my page DIARYNIGRACIA PAGE
Questions, suggestions send me at diarynigracia @ gmail (dot) com
You may also follow my Instagram account featuring microliterature #microlit. For more of my artworks, visit DIARYNIGRACIA INSTAGRAM