Last Updated on 11 months by DIARYNIGRACIA
“Without continual growth and progress such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR OFW DEPENDENTS – Table of Contents
Every Overseas Filipino Workers aims to give educational support to their dependents that’s why they decided to work abroad. Our OFWs work hard to give support to their family especially in terms of educational support. We all believe that education is the key to success that’s why we work hard for our family to attain successful lives. However, it’s hard to earn money in an instant and some opportunities are not available to earn more. It’s even harder and added some financial burden since the COVID-19 Pandemic hit the world. Luckily, some government organizations and non-government organizations are willing to support OFWs to provide educational assistance to achieve their desired success.
Among the provider of Scholarships for OFW Dependents is the OWWA. The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) aims to safeguard and promote the welfare and well-being of OFWs. In lieu of this, OWWA offers scholarships, insurance, and education program for OFWs and their dependents.
Here some scholarship programs you may avail through OWWA. You may click each link for detailed information and guidance on how to qualify for the said scholarship.
- Your Friendly Guide About Congressional Migrant Workers Scholarship Program (CMWSP)
- Things You Need To Know About Education for Development Scholarship Program (EDSP)
- What is Educational Livelihood Assistance Program (ELAP)?
- What is LANDBANK ACADEME Lending Program?
- Your Friendly Guide About OFW Dependent Scholarship Program (ODSP)
- Things You Need To Know About Project EASE
- What You Need To Know About Skills for Employment Scholarship Program (SESP)?
- Your Friendly Guide About Tabang OFW Program
- What is Tuloy Aral Project?
MUST-READ AND SHARE!
The Primary Purpose of my COVID-19 Diaries
CORONAVIRUS: Kuwait OFW Quarantine Diaries – TABLE OF CONTENTS
OFW FINANCE – Money News Update that you need to read (Table of Contents)
Travel Guidelines for Returning OFWs from Kuwait to Philippines
CORONAVIRUS DIARIES: Week #55: Celebrating Ramadan amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
If you like this article please share and love my page DIARYNIGRACIA PAGE. Questions, suggestions, send me at [email protected].
You may also follow my Instagram account featuring microliterature #microlit. For more of my artworks, visit DIARYNIGRACIA INSTAGRAM
Peace and love to you.