Last Updated on 8 months by DiaryNiGracia
Beware of Pandemic Protocols
“The New Normal in Planning your Wedding“
Even with planning the events, you have to consider the new normal. The Government of the Philippines have new policies and protocols in helding a extravagant event. Even some of the weddings in 2020 were postponed because of the sudden lockdown. Luckily, right now the government allowed these people to have an extravagant event with a big amount of people attending.
Ang iba pa nga ay mas gusto na lamang nila na small wedding, or a garden wedding that accommodates only a handful of people. Having to plan the wedding is stressful enough, this pandemic made this event more stressful with a lot of restrictions.
Here are some of the Policies or Protocol of the Local Government Unit:
- Well-fitted face masks shall be worn properly at all times, whether outdoors or in indoor private or public establishments, including in public transportation by land, air or sea, except when eating and drinking, participating in team and individual sports in venues where ventilation standards can be maintained, and practicing outdoor sports/exercise activities where physical distance can be maintained
- Fully vaccinated persons are still required to wear face masks and have physical distance from one another.
- Under Alert Level 1, the IATF said there are no restrictions in terms of indoor and outdoor capacities.
- All establishments, persons, or activities are likewise allowed to operate, work, or be undertaken at total on-site or venue seating capacity, provided these are consistent with minimum public health standards.
- On contact tracing, the use of health declaration forms/paper-based contact tracing shall not be required for all the agencies and establishments under Alert Level 1. On the other hand, the use of digital contact tracing such as the StaySafe.PH application is optional for all the agencies and establishments.
- Individuals 18 years old and above will be required to present proof of full vaccination before participating in mass gatherings or entry into indoor establishments. Children ages 17 and below shall not be required to present proof of vaccination status.
What are the health protocols to keep in mind when holding events?
- Have a floor plan that observes social distancing
- Consider pre-registration
- Manage the entry flow of participants
- Employ a “no mask, no entry” policy
- Regular sanitation of the venue
- Stay updated on the latest health protocols
- Go cashless
- Opt for pre-packaged meals
These are just a few of the Local Government Unit’s Health Protocols. It is still preferable to conduct research, particularly in your city, on the protocols of your Local Government Unit. Please keep in mind that this may not be up to date when you read it. Please research the most recent LGU protocol for holding an event.
MUST-READ AND SHARE!
2023 Your Practical Wedding Guide
Other Wedding Needs
Budgeting Your Dream Wedding Day
For That Special One
Ocular Visit of the Venue
If you like reading this, please like and share my page, DIARYNIGRACIA PAGE. Questions, suggestions, send me at [email protected]
You may also follow my Instagram account featuring microliterature #microlit. For more of my artworks, visit DIARYNIGRACIA INSTAGRAM
Peace and love to you.